FallenElements

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FallenElements

A Cat RPG (based on Warriors by Erin Hunter)

Latest topics

» ATTENTION. RAVEN COME HERE.
Seasons and Code EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm by Honey

» Rank Images
Seasons and Code EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:27 am by Minnowstorm

» I will make your Warrior Cat Character!
Seasons and Code EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 am by Minnowstorm

» Hi-I'm new. :)
Seasons and Code EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 am by Minnowstorm

» Anyone?
Seasons and Code EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 am by Minnowstorm

» my intro to fallen elements
Seasons and Code EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm by Nikki36

» Hawkshadow
Seasons and Code EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm by Raven

» CONTEST**Story of Your Character**
Seasons and Code EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm by Raven

» SunTribe RP [M]
Seasons and Code EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm by Nikki36

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 am

CONTEST**Story of Your Character**

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm by Raven

I'm holding a contest, one to get the site up and active again.

This contests ties in SLIGHTLY with the prophecy.

You must post only one thread. This contest is now up and running till August 31st, as the site died. AND IF YOU ADVERTISE THIS SITE THEN THE PRIZES WILL BE JUICED UP FOR YOU!! Now go and advertise and write your entry!

DETAILS:
You must take your main character, whoever he or she …

Plot and Stuff

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm by Raven

Prophecy:
The Three Elements have the Power. Two cats from each shall stop the evil, and three of half shall right the wrong

The 3 Tribes of Night, Sun and Storm have lived peacefully since they've been made. But growing unrest, anxiety and hidden evil spreads throughout the communities. 9 cats have been chosen to put the end to this drama, yet SpiritTribe only knows how far this will go.

When posting characters...

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm by Honey

Please put their rank in the description, as it makes it easier for me to put them on the accepted characters list. (:

FORUM RULES

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm by Raven

Rules of thee Forum:

1. Respect all others. No trolling. I eat trolls for breakfast and spit them out my rear end as "OMGBANNED".
2. Do not flame, but you may curse. Nothing too innapropriate.
3. Nothing explicit. You can say "They mated and when they came back blah blah blah" but not in detail plese.
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. No godmodding, no gary/mary sues, no powerplaying, no …

Seasons and Code

Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 794
    Humor : And the gecko knocked over the tree! RUN!!!! MONSTER GECKO!!!!
    #ofCharacters : 11
    Prey : 266
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Seasons and Code Empty Seasons and Code

Post by Raven Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

The seasons:
    Current: Orange Leaf (9th moon of the year)

Winter is Cold Wind
    Spring is Flower Leaf
    Summer is Warm Wind
    Fall is Orange Leaf

The Ancient Code:
    It's kinda like the Warrior Code, except it is different. Medicine cats MAY have kits, you can have friends outside of your Tribe but you must face the consequences if anything happens. Naming is pretty much the same, and ceremonies too.

Ceremonies:
    The Apprentice Ceremony
    Leader: [insert mentor's name here], you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to [insert apprentice's name here]. [insert mentor's name here], you have shown yourself to be a warrior of [insert vitue #1 here] and [insert virtue #2 here]. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice.
    The new mentor and apprentice touch noses, and they both go to the side of the clearing.

The Warrior Ceremony
    Leader: I, [insert leader's name here], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. [insert warrior-to-be's name here], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?
    Warrior-To-Be: I do.
    Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. [insert warrior-to-be's name here], from this moment you will be known as [insert warrior-to-be's new name here]. StarClan honors your [insert virtue #1 here] and your [insert virtue #2 here], and we welcome you as a full warrior of [insert Clan here].
    The leader rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new warrior's head and the new warrior licks his/her shoulder in respect. The rest of the Clan chant the new warrior's new name.

The Medicine Cat Ceremony:
    Medicine Cat: I, [insert medicine cat's name here], medicine cat of [insert Clan here], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her Clan for many moons. [insert medicine-cat-to-be's name here], do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan an to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
    Medicine-Cat-To-Be: I do.
    Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. [insert medicine-cat-to-be's name here], from this moment you will be known as [insert medicine-cat-to-be's new name here]. StarClan honors your [insert virtue #1 here] and your [insert virtue #2 here], and we welcome you as a full medicine cat.
    The medicine cat rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new medicine cat's head and the new medicine cat licks his/her shoulder in respect. The other medicine cats chant the new medicine cat's new name.

Warrior to Elder Ceremony:
    Leader: " **Warrior name**, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?
    New elder: 'it is'
    Leader: " Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest."

New Name:
    Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who she/he is. **Cat name**, from now on, you shall be known as **new name**.

Med. Cat App.:
    Medicine Cat: **Apprentice name**, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
    Medicine Cat Apprentice: It is.
    Medicine Cat: Then come forward
    *Apprentice obliges*
    Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She/he has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her/him your wisdom and insight so that she/he may understand your ways and heal her/his Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the stone.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 pm