FallenElements

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FallenElements

A Cat RPG (based on Warriors by Erin Hunter)

Latest topics

» ATTENTION. RAVEN COME HERE.
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm by Honey

» Rank Images
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:27 am by Minnowstorm

» I will make your Warrior Cat Character!
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 am by Minnowstorm

» Hi-I'm new. :)
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 am by Minnowstorm

» Anyone?
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 am by Minnowstorm

» my intro to fallen elements
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm by Nikki36

» Hawkshadow
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm by Raven

» CONTEST**Story of Your Character**
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm by Raven

» SunTribe RP [M]
StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm by Nikki36

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 am

CONTEST**Story of Your Character**

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm by Raven

I'm holding a contest, one to get the site up and active again.

This contests ties in SLIGHTLY with the prophecy.

You must post only one thread. This contest is now up and running till August 31st, as the site died. AND IF YOU ADVERTISE THIS SITE THEN THE PRIZES WILL BE JUICED UP FOR YOU!! Now go and advertise and write your entry!

DETAILS:
You must take your main character, whoever he or she …

Plot and Stuff

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm by Raven

Prophecy:
The Three Elements have the Power. Two cats from each shall stop the evil, and three of half shall right the wrong

The 3 Tribes of Night, Sun and Storm have lived peacefully since they've been made. But growing unrest, anxiety and hidden evil spreads throughout the communities. 9 cats have been chosen to put the end to this drama, yet SpiritTribe only knows how far this will go.

When posting characters...

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm by Honey

Please put their rank in the description, as it makes it easier for me to put them on the accepted characters list. (:

FORUM RULES

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm by Raven

Rules of thee Forum:

1. Respect all others. No trolling. I eat trolls for breakfast and spit them out my rear end as "OMGBANNED".
2. Do not flame, but you may curse. Nothing too innapropriate.
3. Nothing explicit. You can say "They mated and when they came back blah blah blah" but not in detail plese.
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. No godmodding, no gary/mary sues, no powerplaying, no …

+4
Honey
EpicLove
Nikki36
Raven
8 posters

StormTribe RP [M]

Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 794
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

StormTribe RP [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: StormTribe RP [M]

Post by Raven Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Bluepaw nodded and went to grab a mouse for Lilypool and herself. She went over to Lilypool and put the mouse at her feet.
    "Thank you Bluepaw." Lilypool purred. Bluepaw nodded and bit into the mouse.
    (in the mountains)
    "Have you ever raided an eagle's nest? If not, then follow my instructions carefully. We are going to bring the chicks and the mother or father, and if I get injured, get out and hide in the cave over there cave. I'm going to climb into teh nest and drop the chicks to you. I want you to ill them if they are not dead and to carry them to that cave quickly and then climb up to the nest. Got that?" Ravensong explained. Thunderpaw nodded.
    "What are we going to do about the mother?" He asked. "We are going to hide around the nest, then when the mother or father comes, we are going to jump on it and bite it's neck until we taste blood. If the mother or father is already there, then leave them be, and we'll wait until it's gone, then carry out the plan. I'll give you a signal when I'm going to drop the chicks. Okay?" Ravensong said. Thunderpaw nodded in awe, and followed Ravensong as she padded to the nest.
    "There we are. Do you see the mother or father?" Ravensong asked, and Thunderpaw shook his head. "Okay, I'm going to pass the chicks down." She whispered and climbed up. She dropped the chicks one by one, who died as they struck the hard rock. He carried them all to the cave, hiding all three of them, then ran and quickly climbed to the top. Ravensong, was behind a boulder, and he hid next to her. The mother sensed trouble and quickly came. There was a furious shriek, and then Ravensong leapt out from behind at the same time as Thunderpaw, who pounced on the bird and knocked it down from the nest. The plunge snapped it's neck, and they had a full nest.
    "This is going to feed the Tribe for a while!" Thunderpaw exclaimed as he fetched the chicks. Ravensong purred in agreement. She carried the eagle, who was enormous to the well treaded path of the camp entrance, followed by Thunderpaw and the chicks. Stormtail caught up to them and they entered camp, with the eagles.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 326
    Humor : Stick That In Your Juice Box And Suck It!
    #ofCharacters : 26... And counting :3
    Prey : 346
    Registration date : 2010-07-25

Post by Nikki36 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

"Ravensong.. Thunderpaw..! Where did you guys get the eagles?! What a great catch!" Bravestar exclaimed. Then he jumped up on the ledge where he held Tribe meetings. He beckoned Stripefern up to the ledge with his tail. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Ledge of Stone!" his words rang around the camp.
    As everyone gathered beneath the Ledge of Stone, he announced; "Everyone, Stripefern has decided she wants to become an elder. She has lived a good life as a warrior, she requested to tell a speech about her becoming an elder."
    Stripefern: "I have lived the life of a true dedicated warrior. I have fulfilled my part in the tribe. Now it is time for me to fulfill another part in the tribe. Don't you think because I'm an elder, it means I'm weak and defenseless! I'm still as strong as when I was a warrior!" Stripefern ends her speech with a bow to the tribe and nods to Bravestar.
    "You are certainly right, Stripefur. With every elder, more kits are born, and with every kit, there's more apprentices, and with every apprentice, there's a warrior, and with every warrior, there's an elder! It's what keeps a tribe, a tribe. It's the circle of life in a tribe!" Bravestar says ending the ceremony.
    He jumps down and walks up to Bluepaw and Thunderpaw; "Can you 2 make a nest for Stripefur, please?" he asks the 2 apprentices.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Humor : And the gecko knocked over the tree! RUN!!!! MONSTER GECKO!!!!
    #ofCharacters : 11
    Prey : 266

Post by Raven Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 am

"Of course!" Bluepaw exclaimed while Thunderpaw nodded. Bluepaw dashed out of camp briefly and came back with moss, which in turnwas passed to Thunderpaw who went to the elder's den and made the nest.
    "Where did we find the eagles?" Ravensong said after dropping the catch onto the Prey-Pile. "We found a nest on the way back from patroling." Ravensong stretched. It was getting dark. "And tommorow is the Gathering right? Ravensong asked. Bluepaw went to get a chick off of the pile and went to give it to Stripefern and Lilypol to share.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yes, the gathering is tomorrow night. We need to decide who's going to the gathering. I was thinking since we are low on apprentices right now, only one of the apprentices can go. Which one do you think should go? And I think we can bring both elders, because I want Stripefern there when I announce our new elder. We still need some warriors for the gathering though." He tells Ravensong. "But we also need some cats for the Dusk Patrol tonight," Bravestar says, with a hint of worry.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

"Well, I think both apprentices should go, since last time only Bluepaw went, and it woud be good for them to come along. Cherryfall should stay behind. I could stay behind, Stormtail too, Rainclaw should also stay, both elders to come, Ferncloud could come if you want to, and Cinderwind stays. As for the patrol, Ferncloud, Rainclaw and Thornscar can go on the patrol tonight. And then we'll have to leave at sunhigh tommorow for the Gathering." Ravensong said.
    "Ferncloud, Rainclaw and Thornscar, please get yourselves ready for the dusk patrol."
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

"But, your the deputy. And Duputy's have to come. There's a problem with that," Bravestar says with purpose. "I don't know if Ferncloud should come, because she is so far in with her kits, she should actually be in the nursery. Ferncloud needs to go to the nursery tonight, she will go on the patrol with you, but it will be her last patrol until she's out of the nursery." Bravestar finishes.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

"Ferncloud, nvm. You're not going on the patrol and I think you should go to the nursery. Rainclaw and Thornscar can go on their own." Ravensong said to Ferncloud who was next to her. Ferncloud nodded and walked slowly to the nursery. "Bluepaw, do you know what to do if Cherryfall's and Ferncloud's kits come?" She asked the leader's apprentice. Bluepaw nodded.
    "Thunderpaw will come to the gathering, maybe Bluepaw though most likely not, Cinderwind, Russetshadow, Stormtail, Lilypool and Stripefern will come. Thornscar, Bluepaw, Spottedstripe, Cherryfall, Ferncloud and Liondapple shall stay." Ravensong said, exhausted. "I'm going to sleep. And ask a cat to guard the camp til midnight, then him or her to ask another to guard till dawn? Then dawn patrol will consist of Spottedstripe, Russetshadow and Liondapple (OoC: tell me if she shouldn't come or anything, and is not too far into having kits) and um I shall go traning with Thunderpaw. Bluepaw will help out at camp, and..." Ravensong shook her head and padded into the warrior's den, curled up and fell asleep.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

"You heard what Ravensong said," Bravestar said exhausted. "Bluepaw, we will train with Thunderpaw and Ravensong tomorrow." He told the blue apprentice. Then he walk to his den and kneaded his nest and fell asleep.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm

"I thought I was supposed to stay at camp?" Bluepaw asked to herself. She drowsily padded to the apprentice den with Thunderpaw behind her, they curled up next to each other and fell asleep. Or so Thunderpaw had thought. Bluepaw was awake, ready for midnight to come.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Yawns and stretches, then goes to get some prey from the freshkill pile. I wonder if Ravensong left yet. Grabs a 2 mice and takes them to Ferncloud and Cherryfall in the nursery. "How are you two doing?" Bravestar askes the queens, as he drops the mice in front of them.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Soon, it was midnight. Bluepaw crept out of the apprentice's den and sneaked out of the dirtplace tunnel, aware of every sound around her. This isn't right, she thought to herself. Then she shook her head lightly. You're not hurting anyone by doing this. She reminded herself, still feeling guilty for the 10th time. She crept down the passage and past, then started to walk a bit faster, going down to the forest.
    (OoC: Nikki, GRAMMAR. USE SOME FREAKING GRAMMAR. AND MAKE THE POSTS JUICIER AND YEAH.)
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 pm

After having a talk with Ferncloud and Cherryfall, Bravestar walks out of the nursery and decides to go for a nightly hunt. But first he stops at the dirtplace. After Bravestar does his business, he heads out toward the forest. As he's walking he sniffs the air, smelling for prey to catch on the way. He stops abruptly when he smells the fresh scent of Bluepaw. What is Bluepaw doing out at this time of night? Bravestar forgets his hunt and follows Bluepaw's scent trail, wondering what she's doing.

Last edited by Nikki36 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why wont you post >:C)
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Bluepaw ran through the path and onto the edge of the river. She sniffed around, looking for some prey, and instantly crouched down. She crept forward and pounced on a mouse, killing it quickly. She quickly gathered a few and ate them. She stood at teh edge, the wind ruffling her fur, the moon dazzling her pelt.
    (meanwhile)
    Cloudpaw darted over the border between StormTribe and SunTribe, but not before rolling in some coltsfoot. He galloped to the river, swerving through the trees, jumping over logs and ducking under roots. He stopped when he reached the edge, to see Bluepaw standing there. He let out a purr, and gazed at her.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 pm

As Bravestar follows Bluepaw's scent, he decides to run along to find her before something bad happens. He slows down as he hears some talking. That's Bluepaw's voice... And... Cloudpaw from SunTribe I think... What are they doing? Bravestar sneaks quietly into a bush and peeks out and watches Bluepaw and Cloudpaw meet secretly.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:35 pm

"Cloudpaw!" Bluepaw exclaimed when she saw hs white pelt. She pelted down the path to the river and hopped from stone to stone until she got to the other side. Cloudpaw ran over to her, purring. He nuzzled her and she knocked him down playfully. Bluepaw's eyes sparkled with mischief and she was purring too. They started to chat while looking out on the river.
    "I picked up some fishing techiniques from the NightTribe, want to see?" Cloudpaw asked Bluepaw. Bluepaw nodded and stood at the bank. He sat on one of the rock, his paw poised out. He flicked it into the water and a fish landed next to Bluepaw, who bit it.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Bravestar sat there astonished. I wonder how long they've been meeting. And I wonder how often.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Cloudpaw hopped onto the bank, and crouched down at the fish.
    "She cats first?" He purred teasingly. Bluepaw prodded him and bit into the fish. "T'snot so great, but it tathteth good with you around" She mumbled through the fish. Cloudpaw bit into the fish as well and they finished it.
    "Do you want to go to the moor?" Cloudpaw asked Bluepaw. Bluepaw stretched, "Yes." She stated quietly, and they started to run to the larger stream that branched off from the river, together.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Bravestar decides to continue with his hunt. I might talk to Bluepaw later. He decides. He sniffs the air, and scents a sparrow. The wind is blowing toward me, so the sparrow wont smell me. Bravestar stalks the sparrow and pounces. He snaps the sparrows neck in one bite. By the time Bravestar gets back to camp he has caught a sparrow, two mice and a vole. Wow, I caught a lot of prey. Bravestar walks into camp and drops his prey on the freshkill pile. Then he walks to his den and curls up for a little more sleep before they leave for the gathering.
    EpicLove
    EpicLove
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Female
    Number of posts : 89
    Humor : Coke please! Is pepsi alright? Is monopoly money alright?
    #ofCharacters : MapleTail SunTribe
    Darkkit StormTribe
    Moonstripe NightTribe
    Cherrypaw SunTribe
    Candy Loner
    Prey : 105
    Registration date : 2010-08-02

Post by EpicLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Darkkit had been following Bravestar even since he left camp. She was really tired now and decided to go back to the nursery for a while, then later she would try catching a sparrow, just as she had watched Bravestar do it.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Cloudpaw and Bluepaw swam through the large stream and started to play on the moor for a while, then moved back to the forest.
    (at 3 hours before dawn)
    "I should go back." Bluepaw puffed out, exhausted. Cloudpaw looked at her, and nodded. They went there seperate ways.
    (2 and a half hours later)
    Bluepaw had caught a large pile of prey, and was struggling to carry it to camp by herself but finally made it to camp, and came in backwards, dragging a large rabbit, and carrying also fish and three mice.
    (Darkkit what? I didn't aaccept it yet. .__.)
    EpicLove
    EpicLove
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Female
    Number of posts : 89
    Humor : Coke please! Is pepsi alright? Is monopoly money alright?
    #ofCharacters : MapleTail SunTribe
    Darkkit StormTribe
    Moonstripe NightTribe
    Cherrypaw SunTribe
    Candy Loner
    Prey : 105
    Registration date : 2010-08-02

Post by EpicLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Raven wrote:Cloudpaw and Bluepaw swam through the large stream and started to play on the moor for a while, then moved back to the forest.
    (at 3 hours before dawn)
    "I should go back." Bluepaw puffed out, exhausted. Cloudpaw looked at her, and nodded. They went there seperate ways.
    (2 and a half hours later)
    Bluepaw had caught a large pile of prey, and was struggling to carry it to camp by herself but finally made it to camp, and came in backwards, dragging a large rabbit, and carrying also fish and three mice.
    (Darkkit what? I didn't aaccept it yet. .__.)
    oh. sorry Very Happy Forgot

Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

(dawn)
    As Bravestar wakes up he yawns and stretches. Bravestar walks out of his den and goes to the apprentices den. "Bluepaw! Thunderpaw! Wake up and grab some prey, We're going to go train as soon as we all eat something!" Bravestar yells at the apprentices. "Bluepaw, I want to share a piece of prey with you though." He adds to Bluepaw. Bravestar grabs a rabbit and sits down in a spot where nobody will hear him talking to Bluepaw. "Bluepaw, I saw you meeting with Cloudpaw from SunTribe last night," Bravestar whispers to her grimly.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Bluepaw shot out of her nest, startled by Bavestar's voice. Thunderpaw slowly got up, yaned an streched. He pade out of the den, stretched again and went to grab a mouse, followed by Bluepaw.
    "Why are there fish here?" Thunderpaw asks.
    "I caught them when I went out hunting late at night." Bluepaw replied, as she grabbed a fish and a chick,and quickly padded over to Bravestar. Thunderpaw grabbed a rabbit and walkd over to the elde's den and quietly laid it down, so when they woke up, they could eat. Then he went out of the den, grabbed 2 chicks, carried them to his favorite eatin place, and ate them quiely. Why did Bluepaw go out late at night? And I know she is not telling me something, but what? He wondered.
    Why does Bravestar want to share prey with me? Did I do something wrong? Or what? Bluepaw muted to herself, confused.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

"Bluepaw, I saw you meeting with Cloudpaw from SunTribe last night," Bravestar whispers to her grimly. "How long have you been meeting with him?" Bravestar whispers so no other cat can over hear.
    Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Raven Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Bluepaw froze completely, shocked.
    "How did you find out?" She whispered back, furious. She glared at him, trying to keep her fur flat. "And I thought Ravensong said I was supposed to stay n camp until Cherryfall and Fernclud have kitted." Se asked, light fury in her voice, yet trying to control herself.

Ravensong padded out of her den to see Bluepaw glaring at Bravestar. She decided to ignore it, just tonot case any trouble. She padded over and tore a wing off of the and padded to the edge of amp. She plucked every feather out, and started to chew on the wing, wondering why Bluepaw appeared so furious. Thunderpaw finished the chicks and padded over to Ravensong.
    "Everything all right?" He asked. Ravensong nodded as he was chewing. She finished thewing, and buried the bones at the edge of camp.
    "Im going to check on the queens. Want to come with me?" She asked the apprentice. Thunderpaw nodded and they padded to the nursery together.
    Nikki36
    Nikki36
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Female

Post by Nikki36 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm

"Bluepaw, I'm not angry. I will allow you to meet with him." Bravestar says. "I also met with a cat when I was an apprentice, her name was Heatherpaw. She never became a warrior because she got killed by a dog..." Bravestar says tearing up. "I just want you to know how dangerous this is, if something happens you will have to be prepared and you will be heartbroken for a long time. And everyday you will miss him, more and more for a long time, then less and less, little by little. It's hard dealing with the fact that they're gone Bluepaw. I want you to remember that." Bravestar tells her. "And yes I know Ravensong said you would stay in camp until the queens kitted, but you can come for a short period and come train with us. But if you still feel the need to stay, you can." He replies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 pm